Monday, October 10, 2011

The Sound of Silence

Do you hear that.... ?










That is silence.

That is the sound of Mama having the house to herself all.night.long.

Oh the things I can do. Take a bubble bath. Watch E! without being hassled by the husband ("That stuff rots your brain!"). Drink a glass of wine without being interrupted. Do a pile of homework that needs my undivided attention.

Wait, homework?!

Oh yeah, welcome back to reality. There is a whole pile of homework to do.

At least I can enjoy the silence.

1 comment:

  1. Homework is fine as long as there is the silence. I took tonight off of work because I'm feeling a bit under the weather and my roommate is at work so I have the house to myself. I'm thoroughly enjoying some quiet as well (While doing homework) but yet it is still silence.)

    I hope you enjoyed your quiet time!!!

    ReplyDelete