Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Cleaning!

Tonight I cleaned with the help of my husband. Let me clarify... my husband cleaned while I drank wine. I'm classy like that.

Here's how my contribution to the cleaning effort panned out:

1. Drink half a glass of wine.

2. Do some dishes.

3. Finish glass of wine. Pour second glass

4. Pretend to do some more dishes, really - just stand there and splash in the water. Sip on wine

5. Dance like an idiot in the corner. Pray nobody is watching.

6. Update Facebook status.

7. Drnnk more of that redddd stuff.

7. Mop the baby. Kiss the floors.

8. Give thanks to the Gods that possessed your husband to clean.

Now if only the laundry would be put away....

2 comments:

  1. You rock!!!! I love it. When I was married, I drank the wine and did the housework. I guess that’s why I’m not married anymore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats the way to do it! Haha Dont let him catch on tho...

    My husband also cleans... he even cleans the bathroom! Thats good because I HATE cleaning the toilet... it seriously grosses me out

    ReplyDelete