Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Triple Respiratory Ick

In the last two weeks I learned a very valuable lesson.

I should listen to myself when I talk.

I had been battling what I thought was just a nasty cold. Everybody has it, and everybody has been telling me how it hangs around forever. Clearly, I must have been sick with the same crud the world has.

I kept saying, "I've never had a cold like this," and "it's just really hard to breath."

I finally went to the doctor only to discover that I didn't have just a normal crud; I had pneumonia, bronchitis, and a sinus infection.

I really am an over achiever.

I had a pretty hefty lecture about not running my body down. Apparently the doctor thought 14 credits, a 30 hour work week, an 18 month child, and house work was a bit too much for one person to undertake. He suggested I cut back a little.

Psh - what the hell do doctors know?

I don't plan on slowing down anytime soon, so go ahead and buy stock in Zithromax now.

1 comment:

  1. Annnnnd this is why I don't bother to come visit. I would never see you! :-D

    ReplyDelete