Friday, February 3, 2012

No Crying Over Pinterest

Over the past few months I have developed an addiction to Pinterest. It's becoming rather problematic as I'm easily distracted by all the crafts I will never have time to do.

Anyway...

Tonight I was cruising Pinterest for a while to unwind before bed when it suddenly, without warning, stops working.

Pinterest went down, people!

The following actions then occurred:

  1. I panicked.
  2. I became stupidly upset about it.
  3. I smashed the keys harder (that always fixes the Internet, right?).
  4. I rebooted the Internet.
  5. I cursed.
  6. I almost started to cry.

Yes, I said cry.

At this point, I realized that I was about to cry over freaking Pinterest and that it's possibly time to sleep.

I suggest you do the same. Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment